How to use the reserve function
If you'd like to purchase items from our site but want to save money on shipping costs, you can use our reserve function to combine your orders over an unlimited period of time, and ship them together for one combined shipping price when you are ready.Just hit the 'reserve' button at the checkout page as your shipping option when you've finished making your order, and your order will automatically be held in reserve here until you are ready for us to ship everything to you.
You can keep as many orders in reserve with us via our site as you like, until you are ready to ship. Just send us an email when you are ready to ship your reserve orders, and we will get in touch with the combined shipping price, or ship for free if you have exceeded the minimum order amount for free shipping to your address.
Can the reserve function be used to get free shipping? Yes - If your combined order total is more than £50 within the UK, over £150 within the EU, or over £225 worldwide, we'll ship your order to you via courier service, for free.
Here's a step by step guide to using it:
1. Click on the account icon to log into your account.
If you don't have an account, please click 'create account' to make one. If you had an account on the old RWDFWD site, please create a new one with the same email address used on the old site - this will ensure your previous orders are brought through to your new account.
2. Add records to your cart as normal.
3. When you're ready to check out, select 'ship'.
4. Then select 'Reserve items' on the shipping method list, then continue to payment.
5. Once payment is complete, your order will show in your account as 'unfulfilled'. We will have put all the products aside in reserve for you to combine with other orders and ship later in bulk.
6. When you're ready to ship all the items you have in reserve, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will calculate the shipping due and arrange for payment to be taken.
7. Sit tight and wait for your records to arrive in the post!
We offer free shipping on orders over a certain value
UK orders over £50
EU orders over £150
Worldwide over £225
This is automatically applied at checkout and reserve orders also count towards it.
EU Order info
Unfortunately, the UK is no longer part of the EU - This means that certain shipments sent to addresses there from us may be subject to tax and / or import duty - All orders sent from RWDWD are sent ‘DDU’ - That is, duty unpaid - any import tax and/or duty is the sole responsibility of the buyer.
If you would like to use our reserve function to group several orders into one large shipment, we can arrange for it to be sent tax and duty pre-paid so you don’t have to worry about it at a later date - Contact us for more information.
After a bit of peer-pressure from us, Studio Tape-Echo have gone in once more, giving the Tuff! design a fresh lick of paint for the 2016 massive and crew.
Available in a few different colour variations, so you can match your hat or lipstick.
This is printed on high-quality cotton Sweatshirts, screen printed by Uno One Print, here in Bristol.
Tape-Echo label sewn on front hem, and inside neck.